To begin the loan process, you must:
* Bring the item that you are going to sell or pawn to the store
* You must have a Government issued ID (state issued driver's license or ID Card)
* Your fingerprint will be taken
* The loan process will take roughly 5 minutes
* All loans are 90 day loans
* Within 90 days you must either pay off the loan or make an interest payment. The interest payment will extend the loan length another
90 days. You may do this as many times as you wish.
* If neither of the above is done, collateral property becomes store property on the 91st day
* If collateral property is available, you may buy the item back however it will be sold at the new listed price, not the price it was traded in at.
* If you cannot complete the transaction, do not bid on the item
* Items have a 10 day return policy unless otherwise stated
* We will leave feedback only after buyer feedback is posted
Customer Service Policies
* Office hours are 10:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, PST
* E-mails are checked Monday-Friday and the response time is usually within 24 hours
* Payment must be received within 4 days of auction close, unless payment is being mailed.
In this case buyer must communicate to MoMoneyPawn the intent of mailing payment within 48 hours of the auction's close.
* After 10 days, winning bid will be automatically voided, and the auction will be relisted. Exceptions may be made on an individual
* We reserve the right to end any and all auctions early, for any reason.
* No COD's, personal checks, or third party payments will be accepted. This includes Western Union Bid Pay.
* Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments will be accepted by telephone only. We will not accept credit card numbers through e-mail
or fax. Billing address and shipping address must match.
* Winning bidders residing in Arizona will be charged sales tax of 8.1%
* All auctions can be paid for using Paypal
* Money Orders or Cashier's Checks can be mailed to the following address:
Mo Money Pawn Shop
Attn: eBay Department
1152 E. Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85014
* Money Orders and Cashier's Checks must include:
1. eBay Item Number
2. Receivers name and also the shipping address
* We usually ship items UPS Ground. We will ship higher levels of service at the the buyer's expense if buyer requests.
* Orders are typically shipped the same day payment is received (excluding weekends and holidays) but never more than 72 hours
after receipt of payment.
* Payments received after 2:30pm PST will be shipped the following business day.
* We will ship internationally, additional shipping charges will be added to cover the cost.
* Residents of Alaska and Hawaii will encur higher shipping costs.
* Arizona residents are welcome to pick up items from the store, however a $5.00 handling fee will be added to the purchase.
* Mo Money Pawn is not responsible for customer made internet order errors. Before placing the order, make sure that the item you are purchasing is the correct make, model, finish caliber and capacity. We will not accept refunds for any of these variables. Please make sure that the weapon you are buying is legal in your state/county/city. This is the buyer’s responsibility.
* Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
* All items listed, are in inventory, all pictures are actual not stock photography.
* We notify customers of any error via e-mail. We are not responsible for e-mail transmission errors.
We will not sell firearms to individuals in the following states: CA, HI, IL, MA, NJ and NY
We will not sell stun devices to the following states: CA, CT, FL, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, PA, NJ, NY, RI, WA and WI
We will not sell and Chemical Protection Spray (pepper spray) to the following states: AK, AR, CA, DC, HI, IL, MA, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, SC, WI
We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.00 - $50.00. If we already have your dealer's license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
Please note, as of 2/1/05 it is now legal for us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer's signed license! This is much faster than mailing it. Our fax number is (602)279-5051. You may also e-mail scanned copies to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to make sure that your name or order number is with the dealer's license so that we know to apply it to your order.
Various federal, state, and local legal statutes regulate the sale and distribution of firearms. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be in compliant with all laws and regulations regarding the purchasing of firearms and related items on this site. As stated in the User Agreement, your breach of these laws is a breach of the user agreement. Underage persons, persons falsely representing themselves, and failing to abide by the applicable laws or the rules of this site will have their user privileges revoked, and will be reported to authorities.
By placing a bid on this site, you are certifying that you are of legal age to purchase the item and that you otherwise have a legal right to buy and own the item.
Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms has created a FAQ about transferring ownership of firearms by unlicensed persons. You can review this information here: http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/