- Mo Money Pawn is not responsible for customer made internet order errors. Before placing the order, make sure that the item you are purchasing is the correct make, model, finish caliber and capacity. We will not accept refunds for any of these variables. Please make sure that the weapon you are buying is legal in your state/county/city. This is the buyer’s responsibility.
- Prices are rarely incorrect but we retain the right to refuse any transaction pending the correction of pricing.
- All items listed, are in inventory, all pictures are actual not stock photography.
- We notify customers of any error via e-mail. We are not responsible for e-mail transmission errors.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee for return or failure to complete sale due to customers' inability to pass a federal background check, or any other reason deemed the fault of the customer.
We will not sell firearms to individuals in California.
We will not sell stun devices to the following states: CA, CT, FL, HI, IL, MA, MD, MI, PA, NJ, NY, RI, WA and WI
We will not sell and Chemical Protection Spray (pepper spray) to the following states: AK, AR, CA, DC, HI, IL, MA, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, SC, WI
We will not ship firearms directly to you. They will be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your state/locality. We do not ship firearms to non-FFL holders. This is federal law. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge.
Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.00 - $50.00. If we already have your dealer's license (FFL) on file, there is no need to resend it with each order.
Please note, as of 2/1/05 it is now legal for us to accept a faxed or scanned e-mail copy of your dealer's signed license! This is much faster than mailing it. Our fax number is (602)279-5051. You may also e-mail scanned copies to: email@example.com
It is important to make sure that your name or order number is with the dealer's license so that we know to apply it to your order.
Various federal, state, and local legal statutes regulate the sale and distribution of firearms. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be in compliant with all laws and regulations regarding the purchasing of firearms and related items on this site. As stated in the User Agreement, your breach of these laws is a breach of the user agreement. Underage persons, persons falsely representing themselves, and failing to abide by the applicable laws or the rules of this site will have their user privileges revoked, and will be reported to authorities.
By placing a bid on this site, you are certifying that you are of legal age to purchase the item and that you otherwise have a legal right to buy and own the item.
Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. The Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms has created a FAQ about transferring ownership of firearms by unlicensed persons. You can review this information here: http://www.atf.gov/contact/faq/